TN KY Torrent 2-13

How'd comcast prevent you from doing it?

I have an HD digital cable box. These have firewire ports on the back that are required by the FCC to allow you to copy the MPEG stream of over-the-air channels (ABC,NBC, CBS, Fox, etc) but for some reason Comcast in Knoxville acts like they don't know about it, and the only channels I can do are ESPN2HD and ABCHD. Of course, they are supposed to keep their cable channels encrypted, such as ESPNHD, so I guess I really wouldn't have been able to do it anyway...

I really hope someone can get this uploaded. Or if anyone has any torrents of any other UT games (like the memphis game):)

I've got the Kentucky game recorded. I'll see if I can convert it this weekend....if I remember how.

I've got the Kentucky game recorded. I'll see if I can convert it this weekend....if I remember how.

:rock: I thought you might come through. I'll be in Lex this weekend, but I'll be on late, which is when you normally work anyway... If you need a refresher course, just ask.

ripping from my dvr now. I will try to have it by Sunday night.

Still no dice. My nephew has been over and the 360 has been taking up the tv time all weekend. :) I just have to finish editing out the commercials and convert.

This is why I try to not post in here. I always end up forgetting to post the video. :(

VN Store

Back