HEROES: This 2015 Vols Football Hype Video Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat

I'm usually not one of those guys who says, "music sucks, get better audio track" ...

But I just can't feel it with a bubble-gum pop music female voice on top of football. Gotta be heavier than that. I don't care if it's hip-hop, country, heavy metal, classic rock, whatever, just not squeaky voices and synthesized orchestra sounds with a fast-dance beat.

Reactions: 16 people
I'm usually not one of those guys who says, "music sucks, get better audio track" ...

But I just can't feel it with a bubble-gum pop music female voice on top of football. Gotta be heavier than that. I don't care if it's hip-hop, country, heavy metal, classic rock, whatever, just not squeaky voices and synthesized orchestra sounds with a fast-dance beat.

I agree...can someone pick out some better music......I know I am the one who posted the video...but some of you guys are very creative when it comes to that kind of stuff.....

Last edited:
NFL Films always used the best music for scoring football highlights. Nothing even compares.

I like rap music but my eyes glaze over when I hear it over football footage for some reason.

It is Alesso's "Heroes" and yeah it sucks. I'd prefer "My Hero" by the Foo Fighters or even David Bowie's Heroes or the Wallflowers cover, if we're going for Hero songs haha

Started to type the same and thought I would check first. You nailed it.

People who do this should think "Would a UFC fighter use this as intimidating intro music?" before they play it over images of football.

Yeah...I mean the video is good and all, but it doesn't get the blood flowing like say for instance the Al Wilson& Leonard Little video!!! I can watch that over and over!!!

Anytime VN gets into music taste it's always entertaining.

I like all kinds of music. I do feel that any fb hype video should have upbeat or at least somewhat aggressive sound. Don't care if it's rock, country, rap etc..

But soft pop, just doesn't have a hype factor imo.

Why would someone spend the time and effort making a video but choose that song? Great video, but make sure to put it on mute.

I actually dont have a problem with the music.. and coming from me thats saying a lot. I am about as "anti" pop music as they come. I think that song conveyed the message they were trying to put out better than others.

VN Store

Back