2015 Football Hype Video

Awesomeness,thank you! This will carry me to the weekend! Needed me some big orange juice after this hellacious week!

Thank you...I'm am so tired of looking at the VFL past player highlights...I'm ready to make some current ones..

Thanks, GCVol, awesome! Never gets old seeing our guys giving their all for Tennessee and having fun doing it. And those opening shots of the stadium are powerful. :good!:

Different soundtrack. That music was atrocious
Agreed! I watched a second time with the sound off and some Seether cranking instead. Much better.
Also was thinking about the addition of the new players and depth we will have this fall along with all those returning starters. Oh man!
Look out, we comin'

Last edited:
Different soundtrack. That music was atrocious

Glad I wasn't the only one to think so. I gave up on the video after a minute just because the music was bad and it didn't even go with the clips they are showing. It's like this slow paced beat while fans are jumping all over the place shaking orange and white pom poms(or whatever they're called) everywhere.

Might be a good video if you put it on silent and played your own music to it.

Well done...one of the best I've seen in some time. Congrats! And Thanks!

I actually enjoyed the song.

The song itself isn't bad but for a football highlight it doesn't feel right together. That's just my point of view though. Also, the first few seconds had like some tribal sound that just makes you say wtf from the start.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed! I watched a second time with the sound off and some

I did the same thing but with a different song/band than Seether. I just paused it at the start while pausing another song from the start and played the song while watching the highlight video on mute. Made it better for me but everyone has different taste.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34qlRRZNWg[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXdhKyIEQpM[/youtube]

Von will be missed

From a poster called Volquest86, earlier today in the Von Pearson update thread...

"Wasn't from a random source bud....I said it and I know for a fact the allegations of the rape will be gone for Von...but the biggest issue with him right now is his grades....summer classes very likely and may not even matter at this point. We will know soon once this semester is officially closed out. 50/50 right now of being with the team for this season."

So can we all agree the video was fantastic, the plays were awesome, every girl in the video was smoking hot, and the music ruined all of it?

Then can we do the exact same video, but put better music to it, and have it on my desk by Monday morning?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back