Ok State game?

volley

Cloud of Smoke
Can anyone manage to get this game up? I was really looking forward to it, but I ended up having to help someone tonight and missed the game. It sounded really exciting, and I would love to see it.

I would like it too. I was at the game, but my DVR did not get the end of the game due to user error :bad: . The 10,000 of Vol Fans in the GEC did a great job. It was extremely loud in there for the big plays.

I would like it too. I was at the game, but my DVR did not get the end of the game due to user error :bad: . The 10,000 of Vol Fans in the GEC did a great job. It was extremely loud in there for the big plays.

Same here!! I forgot to set it to record 5 mins after. :banghead2:

I've got both the Murray State and Okla State games on my TIVO. I'll try to have them uploaded this weekend?

Does everybody like the MPEG-2 or do you want me to convert to XVID for a smaller file download?

I'm still seeding the Memphis game for those still downloading it too.

Either way is fine allvol. I would love to get this game since I forgot to record it as well.

You did a great job with the Memphis game, AllVol. Just do whichever is less trouble for you! :)

I won't be burning it, so divx preferred but if others are the file size won't make any difference to me.

I wish I had this new firewire cable last night. It is my new preferred method to cap video. It seems that ESPN2HD is not encrypted here, and I could have recorded it in HD. :) Oh well...

If you have a HD STB, especially the Motorolas, you can hook up your PC via firewire to the box and record TV using that. The only channels guaranteed to work are the broadcast channels, but others MAY work. I just got the firewire cable I needed today so I could play with it. I have successfully recorded ESPN2HD, INHD, INHD2, ABCHD, NBCHD, CBSHD, CWHD, and UPNHD.

A couple of the SD channels I tried didn't work, like the Military Channel, and National Geographic. ESPNHD is also encrypted.

stb? What is that? I have the MOXI upstairs and a regular box downstairs. ???

If you have a HD STB, especially the Motorolas, you can hook up your PC via firewire to the box and record TV using that. The only channels guaranteed to work are the broadcast channels, but others MAY work. I just got the firewire cable I needed today so I could play with it. I have successfully recorded ESPN2HD, INHD, INHD2, ABCHD, NBCHD, CBSHD, CWHD, and UPNHD.

A couple of the SD channels I tried didn't work, like the Military Channel, and National Geographic. ESPNHD is also encrypted.

stb? What is that? I have the MOXI upstairs and a regular box downstairs. ???

Hold on a minute.....................OK carry on.

Set Top Box. I'd say your MOXI has the firewire outs that I am talking about. All you need is 1)a firewire port on your computer 2)the drivers for the box, I can send you the link if you're interested.

Pretty neat, you can change the channel on the box via computer and then record the program. I'm surprised the open-source development of this hasn't gotten further in the last few years to bring the whole thing together in one package, but it is still a neat thing to use.

For you, your DVD-R may still be your best option due to ease of use.

Set Top Box. I'd say your MOXI has the firewire outs that I am talking about. All you need is 1)a firewire port on your computer 2)the drivers for the box, I can send you the link if you're interested.

Pretty neat, you can change the channel on the box via computer and then record the program. I'm surprised the open-source development of this hasn't gotten further in the last few years to bring the whole thing together in one package, but it is still a neat thing to use.

I still haven't ventured into my first DVR experience (mostly due to consistently being broke), but I was curious what provider you are on to get the motorola box? I was going to setup a MythBox until I realized that it doesn't really do the whole DVR thing unless you have a cable box capable of this firewire magic you speak of.

I suppose the best solution is to shell out for the new series TiVO that allows you to copy over to PC quite easily.

Allvol: what kind of setup do you have?

sure, send me the link. I'll look to see if I have a firewire port on the box. I don't remember seeing it.

VN Store

Back