Required Viewing

Not bad. How long did it take you?

I didn't make it. That credit goes to the YouTube channel MuscleProdigyTV. And it's a shame this thread got put out to pasture in the "vols video forum." All the crap that's allowed in the FF (I'm not complaining, it's great entertainment) and this thread gets the SMU treatment. Not to mention the other threads about Vols in the NFL and their progress being moved to the NFL forum and getting very little activity compared to similar threads in past years that were allowed to stay in the FF as common sense so obviously dictates. Oh well, my complaints are petty in the grand scheme of things on this great website that has become a part of my daily life.

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't make it. That credit goes to the YouTube channel MuscleProdigyTV. And it's a shame this thread got put out to pasture in the "vols video forum." All the crap that's allowed in the FF (I'm not complaining, it's great entertainment) and this thread gets the SMU treatment. Not to mention the other threads about Vols in the NFL and their progress being moved to the NFL forum and getting very little activity compared to similar threads in past years that were allowed to stay in the FF as common sense so obviously dictates. Oh well, my complaints are petty in the grand scheme of things on this great website that has become a part of my daily life.
you should complain!! you should by email..lol..lol.. this video is nice, this forum is dead ..why send it here..its about football..its PEYTON!!

VN Store

Back