Tennessee vs South Carolina Game

madattiver

once again.. is anyone getting this game for us to download??? TYT doesn't show a capping shedule for this week in NCAA Football.. so just checking all my angles on getting this game.

Unfortunately I can't do it. I ruined my laptop tonight and I never could get my desktop to do the conversion right.

There were only three games picked up this week, with Max as a wildcard. He may/may not have capped our game with SC.

If not, I can do the CSS replay on Monday night.

thanks alot guys.. i caught the end of the game on Sirius as i was on the highway during the game, but video is always better to actually see how it happened.

allvol may be working on it. TYT had a bad week as far as caps, and I got busy (aka lazy) and didn't do the CSS replay. Cross your fingers. :)

commercials cut, other game reports during game cut, in-game advertising cut.... autogk now converting fullgame to xvid.... cross your fingers

update: crashed overnight..... now going to create separate xvid files for each half... I'll keep y'all updated.

If I ever get autogk to work, I'll start putting classic games out for download.

One game I've just got looks as good as the day it was on ABC is the 1966 Gator Bowl. Of course I could just put the DVD ISO out for download instead. That would take less time and each half is less then 4Gb.

If I ever get autogk to work, I'll start putting classic games out for download.

One game I've just got looks as good as the day it was on ABC is the 1966 Gator Bowl. Of course I could just put the DVD ISO out for download instead. That would take less time and each half is less then 4Gb.
That is certainly an option if there is enough demand. :) :rock:

can't wait.

i could get this to even get me a download promt

For some reason Firefox recognized it as an avi. Right click and choose "save as..." then open the torrent, it works fine. :good!: I was wondering why no one was getting it... we have 4 seeds and no one downloading. :wacko:

It is just the first half btw. allvol hasn't done the second half. I think he is trying to figure out a few issues he has been having with autoGK.

VN Store

Back