REQ: 1998 SEC Championship Game 1st QTR

allvol

Eternally Optimistic
I am looking for the 1st quarter of the 1998 SEC Championship game between Tennessee and Miss State. I attended the game and never really watched my VHS copy (at least the 1st half) and recently noticed that the Big XII title game went into overtime and they did not show the 1st quarter of the SECCG in Chattanooga. Anyways, I'm hoping that they showed the whole game in Knoxville and one of you fans in Knoxville just happens to have a copy that I could purchase. Thanks in advance.

Freak's got the BCS game. So if anyone has the first quarter of the SEC Championship game against Mississippi State, it would be much appreciated.

Freak's got the BCS game. So if anyone has the first quarter of the SEC Championship game against Mississippi State, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I can't read. :crazy:

:)

I remember that I was throwing anything within reach at the tv because they stayed with the Big 12 game. I don't have the first quarter either.

The Video DesTiny includes a recap of the SECCG, but only includes 4 or 5 plays from the 1st quarter. Also, I have most of the Phil Fulmer shows from '98, but I don't think they did one for the SECCG?

VN Store

Back