Bill4Volz vs some Oregon guys - Youtube

Thank you for giving more fuel to the rest of the nation that we are delusional fan base. This must be how educated bama Fans feel all the time. I hope he doesn't feed the ducks some poison bread crumbs.....He is a loser and looks like one with these videos.

Reactions: 3 people
We played Oregon two years ago, right? I seem to remember that game being close until around midway through the third or so. I think our lack of coaching and lack of conditioning was the difference. Depth was also a problem obviously. I don't think we go to Autzen and win but I also don't see us getting our teeth kicked in. Tennessee has enough talent to compete with anyone. If we can keep composed and show some heart when Oregon makes a big play, then We should keep it close. That's why they play the game though. Who knows what will happen! I bet no one picked Appy St. To beat Michigan. Tennessee recruited well under Dooley, there's enough talent to compete. Our biggest problem the last few years has been coaching. Coaching on and off the field. We had no discipline, heart, or leadership on the field. This team needs to get pissed off and forget the past. OK, I'm done, sorry....

Reactions: 5 people
I see the Oregon game playing out like this. We will be able to hang with them the first half and only be down by a td or less. The fatigue will start settling in the second half. I know our team has been running a similar system to the ducks, but they have been doing it longer than us. They will probably win by 3 td.

Thank you for giving more fuel to the rest of the nation that we are delusional fan base. This must be how educated bama Fans feel all the time. I hope he doesn't feed the ducks some poison bread crumbs.....He is a loser and looks like one with these videos.

Huh?

Reactions: 1 person
OMG, somebody tell this Homer that you are supposed to tell the opponent how great they are and how woeful we are so they become overconfident and we sneak up on them, then if that happens you came act a fool (if you can't resist), otherwise you just provide bulletin board fodder which fires them up. Then you just end up passed out drunk at the mercy of passersby who might decide to kick you or piss on you or teabag you. Better to keep you head down and mouth shut till you win.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 235
I love the fact that he gets under their skin enough that they feel obliged to respond. Our chances of winning are very slim we all know, but I see nothing wrong with screwing with some duck fans. With all their national championships and their proud history :rolleyes: I'm sure they don't mind.

Reactions: 2 people
I can't help but to like the kickin Oregon duck football video. A lot of what he says is true until he goes nuts about us winning by 30. I love some good ole honest trash talking!!

Reactions: 1 person
I thought our fan base was thin skinned. These guys HAVE to respond to everything that guy posts.

In his next video he should end it with a "your momma's so fat" joke. That would be awesome.

VN Store

Back