A little something to get everyone fired up...

I wonder how bad he is going to make the UT defense look like at the orange and white game.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

If I was an athlete and someone made a highlight video for me, I'd be psyched. But, if someone used that music on the video, I would be pissed. great compilation.

I am more than ready for season to start up I am starting to go :loco:.

Bray really does look like a pro on those throws where he is on the move. Great balance and accuracy.

im the guy who made this video and dang a lot of people are hating on the music lol. i just saw it on another highlight video of a notre dame recruit and liked it. sorry guys, i didnt realize it would be this disliked

Great vid, and I like the music, but I think "click,click, boom" by saliva would have been a more epic choice. Just saying....

im the guy who made this video and dang a lot of people are hating on the music lol. i just saw it on another highlight video of a notre dame recruit and liked it. sorry guys, i didnt realize it would be this disliked

I thought it worked just fine. Of course, I'm a Hoobastank fan. BTW, they are far from emo or "gay". Much harder rock live than most people think.

Touchdown to Da'Rick in the bowl was probably my favorite play of the year.

Gay music, good video. I believe we will be missing Denarius Moore. He truly had a great senior year.
Yeah i'd agree , plenty of Moore in those clips. Bray will be needing some new targets next year, the seniors helped the kid out at the end of last year.

Great job. In the famous words of Ricky Nelson: "You can't please everyone so you got to please yourself".
GO VOLS!

lulz @ the throat slash

VN Store

Back