First Tauren Poole Highlight Video

BiggestFanOnHere

I dont know whats up with none of our guys having highlights videos on youtube but I'm on a mission to fix that! So check out my second highlight video about Tauren Poole in the link below. Its also got an amazing song by Renaldo Woolridge aka Swiperboy. Don't forget to comment, rate, and subscribe.

YouTube - Tauren Poole Highlights

Great job man. I added it to my favorites. I love making videos but I've run out of video files. If people have any I'd be happy to borrow them. Anyways keep up the good work. Some of my UT highlights have like 40,000 views on youtube.

Nice Vid.

Agreed on the breakaway speed comment.

I hope he gets 250+ carries this year and gets around that 1500 yard mark.

I really don't want to see us become Texas tech and throw it 55 times every game.

It's not credited to him in the box score, but the article says he did.

Florida Gators vs. Tennessee Volunteers - Recap - September 18, 2010 - ESPN

Florida responded with Trey Burton's 2-yard touchdown run that iced the Vols, who allowed two more big sacks on Simms and turned the ball over with a fumble by Tauren Poole. Poole, who entered the game leading the SEC in rushing, was held to 27 yards.

Nice video! He would have had another highlight to add to it if he made a cut on one run outside against Kentucky. Would have been about a 45 yard td.

Nice Vid.

Agreed on the breakaway speed comment.

I hope he gets 250+ carries this year and gets around that 1500 yard mark.

I really don't want to see us become Texas tech and throw it 55 times every game.

Maybe not that much, but I prefer a pass heavy game. Plus, if it gives us the best chance to win (which it seemed to last year), I say go with that.

I think Poole is a good back, not great. You can win with him but maybe Lane or Smith can take the Vols to the next level.

Maybe not that much, but I prefer a pass heavy game. Plus, if it gives us the best chance to win (which it seemed to last year), I say go with that.

Travis Stephens had 1500 yards his Sr year, so that's kinda my goal for him. He had a 1000 this year, and I'd like to think our O-line will be much improved. And our passing game will actually scare people again, so we shouldn't see 8 in the box every play.

250 carries and 1500 yards is 6.0 YPC. Thats prob a touch high as a goal.

Travis Stephens had 1500 yards his Sr year, so that's kinda my goal for him. He had a 1000 this year, and I'd like to think our O-line will be much improved. And our passing game will actually scare people again, so we shouldn't see 8 in the box every play.

250 carries and 1500 yards is 6.0 YPC. Thats prob a touch high as a goal.

Makes sense. My goal for TP this year is 1350. I think it's manageable since like you said, The O-Line will be improved and the long ball will be a serious threat.

VN Store

Back