Great Video Of Justin Worley

Irony: Chris Leak (Florida national title winner) presenting Justin Worley (future UT national title winner) the Gatorade POY award.

P.S. Leak is a midget.

Can anyone explain to me how this kid is only the 24th rated pro style QB (according to Rivals), has 3 stars, yet was the Gatorade National Player of the Year? Seems like Rivals has a disconnect with reality and ratings.

Can anyone explain to me how this kid is only the 24th rated pro style QB (according to Rivals), has 3 stars, yet was the Gatorade National Player of the Year? Seems like Rivals has a disconnect with reality and ratings.

I think a lot of people knock him as a system QB.

Dont buy into the stars garbage. I swear i think they just roll a dice for the number of stars every kid gets

YouTube - Justin Worley 2010-11 Gatorade National Football Player of the Year

This link is a piggy-back from the first link, (about J.W.'s NGPY) but it has a lot of good info. This one may already be posted though, but some may not have seen it.

YouTube - Justin Worley Solos

I followed a few links after Chris Leak presenting the GNPY award and found this interesting. If this is UT's Justin W. he is a real shredding machine! I play guitar and know what dedication it takes to get good and this is unreal!

such a great video. excited for the kid to be coming to UT! he will be the perfect replacement when bray goes pro in his junior year :loco:

seriously though. i still dont understand why this kid wasnt ranked much higher.

VN Store

Back