Remember the Old Replays with John Ward?

Awesome job. I was trying to upload the LSU game from 2005 yesterday, but for whatever reason it failed to upload on both attempts. What other games do you have on the agenda?

major props !!!!!!!111 there's not enough of ward on youtube ...

how did you get it to let you upload an hour-long video?

I really have no idea what is next. I have so much video, its hard to choose. Give me some ideas and I'll see if I can post them.

Unless im missing it, my first suggestion would be "The Miracle In South Bend" or The UT/UF game in 04, which nobody can ever find video of except the grainy video of the last second FG..

You got it. Next game is '04 Florida. Thanks. You are right, I've never seen any video of that game on the internet anywhere except for the guy high up in the stands and his video of the game winning kick.

Last edited:
jim, you have posted some old vol photos in the past. do you still have those on line anywhere?

Do you have any of these?
Football
2000 Arkansas After back-to-back thrillers the 3rd game in the series is dominated by UT
2001 Michigan Take out anger on Michigan after the LSU debacle
2001 Kentucky late game comeback and Kentucky fumbles before getting the chance to tie
2003 Alabama 5 OT/4th and 20 conversion
2004 Texas A&M Dominance to cap off Clausen's career
2006 Georgia From getting blown out, to blowing out Georgia
2007 Kentucky Blocking an OT kick to avoid losing

Basketball
2000 Alabama Kick off conference play at home by thumping what was thought to be a pretty solid Alabama squad
2001 Syracuse Defeat a good 'Cuse squad after 3 tough losses
2002 Georgia Tech Higgins halfcourt miracle
2005 Texas The beginning of the Bruce Pearl era
2005 Florida Tennessee gives them there first loss of the season at TBA
2006 Memphis Lofton erupts
2007 Xavier JP Prince's debut and sick reverse oop
2007 Memphis First 1 vs 2
2007 Florida Smith goes off midway through the 2nd half to give Tennessee a title(I saw where you have the game from 2007 in Knoxville posted, I watched it)
2009 UNC-Asheville The biggest blowout I have ever witnessed in person

Obviously, you don't have time for all of those, but if you ever run out of things to put and need some ideas...

Tennesseefan07 - I have every one of those games that you listed. That will take a while as you know. It takes about an hour or 2 for every game longer than a game in length to encode and then upload.

I completely understand. I upload Nascar stuff that's usually in the 2 hour category. It takes a few hours usually to upload. I love the videos you have posted. You must tape everything? Either way, I'm addicted. I've watched the Syracuse football game, the Texas basketball game, and the Florida basketball game all last night. I was getting ready to sleep last night and decided to just watch a little bit. 4 hours later, it was 4:20 AM. Thanks for sharing.

Ha, that sounds like me. I think its kind of a hobby of mine to get everything I can. Its fun to watch the games that I've attended over the years. Better entertainment than what is on tv these days for sure.

Last edited:
I probably enjoy the old stuff with John Ward more than most. Our family has kind of become friends with him, he is absolutely the best. He is a wonderful man and was a great broadcaster.

I really have no idea what is next. I have so much video, its hard to choose. Give me some ideas and I'll see if I can post them.

97 Auburn. The game that solidified my fanhood for life. My preacher was an Auburn alum, and we had a potluck supper the Sunday after the game. I spelled out 17-9 in potatoes on the table where they were gathering food. I then frantically asked my preacher to help me with something. I walked him over to the potatoes and asked him to read what it said!! I was 11 and I was Orange and White from then on.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Don't mean to hijack,but tennesseejim just a quesetion, do you do trades or if i mail you say like 5 blank DVD-R are you willing to create an dvd of some games? Thanks!

VN Store

Back