Oregon Ready Or Not......

Nice vid. You make this by chance?

The EB hits on Maze and Moreno should have made the cut! (or did I miss them the first time through?)

Actually P.O.D. is referring to a specific area of San Diego, CA when you hear the lyrics "here comes the boys from the south"... this makes your thread null and void.

Last edited:
Actually P.O.D. is referring to a specific area of San Diego, CA when you hear the lyrics "here comes the boys from the south"... this makes your thread null and void.
Your a Duck on a Vol board, this makes you null and void. Lol jk welcome aboard bro!

Actually P.O.D. is referring to a specific area of Long Beach, CA when you hear the lyrics "here comes the boys from the south"... this makes your thread null and void.

Yea and people from cali (notice the lower case) like to be politically correct right?! Because here in Tennessee (for the most part) we could give 2 SH!TS!!!!

EDIT: Sorry guys but this post was made by a drunk friend of mine lol! I was logged in and he helped himself lol!

Last edited:
Nice try to edit to cover up your fail. Too bad it got quoted. You are null and void.

Your a Duck on a Vol board, this makes you null and void. Lol jk welcome aboard bro!

LOL thanks man. Just messin' around with you guys... this a fun board, much better than hanging around the Oregon boards where everyone is patting ourselves on the back for beating New Mexico Middle School.

Well, technically; It's the boys from the northwest pacific that are coming. The boys from the south are playing at home. Point taken none the less.

Here's to a good game. :salute:

Glad you Quacks are so perceptive! That means you will know who whipped your A$$ in Neyland then!!!!

If i could only find a Youtube video of Dooley's introduction press conference set to "Arms Wide Open" by Creed.

Yea I guess it dose if your looking for excuses!!! That would be the only reason to analyze the song that much and not just enjoy the song and video!

Most of the video comes from last year's civil war against the lowly OSU Beavers. But the other teams (by my count) are Utah, UCLA, Cal, USC, Washington State, ASU and U Arizona. I didn't realize that there are no OOC games in the vid.

Most of the video comes from last year's civil war against the lowly OSU Beavers. But the other teams (by my count) are Utah, UCLA, Cal, USC, Washington State, ASU and U Arizona. I didn't realize that there are no OOC games in the vid.

You know Utah isn't in the Pac 10 right?

My point. Not to mention the other teams.

Most of the stuff in that vid was recycled from this one, which won some kind of award at a big sports marketing convention last year:

http://www.oregongridiron.com/video/09_season/09_season_highlight.flv

I particularly dig the sequencing and music selections. When Maehl drops the ball down on the 1 yard line (punt coverage team) and the James Brown pops I'm hype!!!

edit: @ 4:20 or so..

Last edited:
The only thing that matters is that its going to be a good game and hopefully no injuries on either side. GO VOLS!! Good luck Ducks, you'll need it!!!

VN Store

Back