Testimonials Thread: Give us your feedback. -- PLEASE

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Please take a moment to share your positive experiences that you have had either buying or selling tickets on VolNation. I would greatly appreciate the feedback.

I'm not looking for judgements on ticket prices, just testimonials from members who have purchased or sold tickets in this forum.

Thank you.
:hi:

i have sold tickets here twice.

neither time did i have an issue. the buyers were prompt, legit, and respectful.

nice and easy.

I have sold tickets around 6 times, and never had a problem. I priced FL tickets to one member who actually said they were too low, and he would pay what he considered market price. A real stand-up guy!

The only negative has been third parties criticizing asking prices, specially when they are not even interested in the tickets. I appreciate your efforts to curtail this.

I sold tickets several times in the 2006 season on here. Everything worked out fine.

i have bought and sold tickets on here... and it's gone off pretty well. of course the third parties always throwing their two cents in can get rediculous...

I Have bought and sold tickets without any problems. Great to have this available to volnation. Thanks

Thank you for having this site. I have sold tickets a few times when I could not go and it has gone very smoothly. I agree with the people who are tired of the 3rd party comments. I always ask what I have paid (counting VASF donation), or lower. Many times I give them to kids at the stadium (who sometimes re sell them). Some people do not understand how much these tickets actually do cost many of us who are not grandfathered in. To them I say, watch it on TV and don't bog down this site with your unnecessary comments.

Agreed, please use the report button
report.gif
to notify a mod of unnecessary comments. People sell tickets on ebay and stub hub all the time for excessive amounts. If that's what the market dictates, I don't have issue with people trying to get back some of their donation. Thanks for the feedback guys, it's appreciated.

just bought two tickets for the florida game good deal have bought from this guy before better than ebay. I couldnt find any resable ones on ebay came here and there where tons of pretty good prices the day before the game

Bought two tickets to the florida game about 12 rows from the field...below face value! Thanks! Will be looking on here more often!...:dance2:

I have had no problems selling and buying. Everyone I have done business with has be an A+ person!

I am finding all this negative posting hurting my chances of selling tickets for the rest of this season. Could you censor all negative posts so potential buyers don't know how poorly the team is playing? :crazy:

Haven't been able to sell my tickets, even for face value. Very disappointed in the fact that people ask you to PM them if you have tickets, but VERY few even have the decency to respond in anyway. I'll get over it if you bought tickets somewhere else, trust me, but at least let me know that you're not interested.

Haven't been able to sell my tickets, even for face value. Very disappointed in the fact that people ask you to PM them if you have tickets, but VERY few even have the decency to respond in anyway. I'll get over it if you bought tickets somewhere else, trust me, but at least let me know that you're not interested.

I think a lot of people have realized that the demand for tickets has been down this year for some reason... economic reasons maybe?

I can understand your frustration over people not responding... it happens a lot.

I think a lot of people have realized that the demand for tickets has been down this year for some reason... economic reasons maybe?

I can understand your frustration over people not responding... it happens a lot.

I understand the demand issue, I am most frustrated about the responding. It take 30 seconds to write "No thanks, I'm not interested" and hit send....not difficult. I took the time to respond to your post or your pm, least you can do is return the favor.

Not taking a jab at you Freak, just frustrated. Love what you do here, and love everything you do for the site. Can't wait for Saturday......

sold tix on here last week, last minute sale and it went off without a hitch.

It was a last minute sale and the tix and the money met in the mail. Complete trust between seller and buyer and I'm totally satisfied, other than I ate about 20.00, but better than owning 2 pieces of paper.

when I first signed up for the site i didn't realize how things worked on here. I tried to sell tickets and posted but never checked again.

turns out I had some people wanting to buy them...Sorry for never responding

Hey dude, thanks for the tickets again for the Memphis game. They were great seats right under the upper deck in Z15. Perfect view at 53 rows up. Really appreciate it and GO VOLS!!

just bought tickets from Agman for the Vandy game, paid for them on Wednesday and received them in the mail Saturday, very prompt and friendly. Definitely will come to this forum to buy tickets first

Just bought Vandy tickets from bigorange. Very respectable and easy to deal with. Thanks man

Go VOLS!!!

just bought tickets from Agman for the Vandy game, paid for them on Wednesday and received them in the mail Saturday, very prompt and friendly. Definitely will come to this forum to buy tickets first

Glad to know you got the tickets in a timely manner.

Agman

VN Store

Back