I have 4 lower level tickets vs Alabama

If you don’t mind me asking, what time of year and what time was that picture taken? Curious cause all of section S appears already in the shade.
This photo of Neyland is on ticket site forum. I never sat Z15 before until this coming season. These seats are completely shaded in dry. I sat in S last season in late September for Umass game and was 12:00 pm game and didn’t get shade until halftime was over.

Last edited:
This photo of Neyland is on ticket site forum. I never sat Z15 before until this coming season. These seats are completely shaded in dry. I sat in S last season in late September for Umass game and was 12:00 pm game and didn’t get shade until halftime was over.

At least you got it for a half. LOL I recently moved into S. Wonder if I got your seats? LOL

At least you got it for a half. LOL I recently moved into S. Wonder if I got your seats? LOL
Congrats! S is awesome especially when you go to a noon game and get shade at all especially a half. I Love the west sidelines much better. Last season I had 4 season tickets in F in dry row 60 and sold tickets then wife changed her mind about going to Umass game. I bought 4 in S for Umass game on here ...on ticket forum. and loved them. I also sat in section V last season like 30 rows up loved and them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Congrats! S is awesome especially when you go to a noon game and get shade at all especially a half. I Love the west sidelines much better. Last season I had 4 season tickets in F in dry row 60 and sold tickets then wife changed her mind about going to Umass game. I bought 4 in S for Umass game on here ...on ticket forum. and loved them. I also sat in section V last season like 30 rows up loved and them too.

Thank you sir for the info.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back