Parking pass

Wiley

Can donars sale their parking passes if not able to make it to game?

Last edited:
Yes. I have several times. It’s a pass for each game and normally better the pass the higher the price. If you got Ag parking, lot 40, locust or other passes comparable your lucky to get $15-20 for a game like Charlotte but if you have it to Bama or Florida you can probably get 30-40 out of them. If you donate 5K or more and get G10T or G10 and can make some money on them but not really because your paying a very high donation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I had a G4 last year but I could see me getting moved to G3. I already know of a couple games I can’t attend. I got a parking book in the mail saying they can’t be sold but I’m already seeing them for sale. I’m assuming this is people from the university since they already know the parking lot.

I had a G4 last year but I could see me getting moved to G3. I already know of a couple games I can’t attend. I got a parking book in the mail saying they can’t be sold but I’m already seeing them for sale. I’m assuming this is people from the university since they already know the parking lot.
Yeah. I noticed to but to much of a hassle for them to track them down for the money they pay the parking staff. I have sold and bought several with no problems. I bought G10 for 3 of lesser games last season in G10 for 50-60 including fees and taxes on stubhub last summer.

That’s a good deal even if it’s for a lesser of a game. Would stub hub be the best place to sale or post it on here?

That’s a good deal even if it’s for a lesser of a game. Would stub hub be the best place to sale or post it on here?
Yes or on here. I never sold on stubhub but had decent success on Craigslist, the other Vol site or on here. Just list email and really helps if you have PayPal account. I once had a scammer on Craigslist list trying to copy and paste email that said PayPal on season tickets but never got it on my app on iPhone or text message saying I got funds in... if someone was naive they would have shipped 4 season tickets for $2500 but was skeptical when I seen his area code from California from the get go on his text.

Last edited:
Maybe last several seasons if G10T but I think interest is not here this season and probably be lucky to sell for $1400 or less especially if not on top.

Last edited:

G1 is actually a closer walk than G4 or G3 and it's across the street from Circle Park, a nice place to party.

What do you think a G10T will go for this year? Also a G4.
I got in a bidding war last season a few times and stopped around $1650 but several sold 2k or maybe slightly less. I may be wrong but bet a person could get G10T for 1500 and G10 for 1200-1000.

VN Store

Back