Feb 3

Johnnyreb#VFL

Work like heck
Searching for 2 tickets to Ole Miss at UT. UT Sports had Section 318 are $15 a piece
Section 107 are $45 a piece

Which would you recommend? Is section 107 behind our players or in opponent section??

Also looking for a reasonable priced hotel to stay sat night as it’s a 6pm tip. And parking.

Section 107 is behind the opponents bench. $45 for lower level is pretty good for an SEC game, you cannot get for that price right now on Stubhub. However, closer to the game you will likely be able to get on Stubhub for cheaper. For me I would go lower bowl unless the upper level tickets are in first few rows.

I do not have any hotel recommendations.

For parking I have found paying $10 to park in Staff 9 (only on weekends and holidays) is good deal, close to TBA and easy in and out. I know some people who like to park in the ag campus for free and ride the shuttle. Traffic and parking obviously not anything like what a football game is, I am sure there are other options close enough to the arena that i do not know about.

Reactions: 1 person
Searching for 2 tickets to Ole Miss at UT. UT Sports had Section 318 are $15 a piece
Section 107 are $45 a piece

Which would you recommend? Is section 107 behind our players or in opponent section??

Also looking for a reasonable priced hotel to stay sat night as it’s a 6pm tip. And parking.

Define reasonable price for hotel? I have plenty of recommendations, for seats, parking and hotels.

I have the Vol Pass which means I am able to select my seats 48 hours prior to game time. I have been lower level section 114 or 115 for every game except UK and UNC. I have two tickets and if they end up in the 300's I'll give them to you for $20 for the pair, and if they are lower level I'll give them to you for $50 for the pair. If that is something that interests you shoot me an email!

nrobin00@leeu.edu

I have the Vol Pass which means I am able to select my seats 48 hours prior to game time. I have been lower level section 114 or 115 for every game except UK and UNC. I have two tickets and if they end up in the 300's I'll give them to you for $20 for the pair, and if they are lower level I'll give them to you for $50 for the pair. If that is something that interests you shoot me an email!

nrobin00@leeu.edu

Man thank you for the offer. I went ahead and purchased the two in the lower section for $45 a piece yesterday though. Thanks again

Like under $150 a night

Depends where you're wanting to stay? Downtown? Turkey Creek area? I've stayed everywhere. Downtown is my personal pick, or the strip. Hilton downtown and Crowne Plaza both like 125$, and you walk right out the door into market square with great food and bars, close to old City too. Holiday inn downtown 100$. My favorite is Hilton Garden Inn on Cumberland and it's 94$. Just go to Hilton hotels website, there's alot of good stuff. But again, for 94$ plus tax, Hilton garden inn is perfect right on campus, Cumberland strip.

Last edited:
Ended up staying at Holiday Inn last night. I recommend it. Nice place, free shuttle took us to and from TBA. $100 a night. Also within walking distance. Section 219 is where I ended up. Pretty good view

Attachments

• A4904D5F-4A82-4D54-8C31-3DA38FE47CB4.jpg
    A4904D5F-4A82-4D54-8C31-3DA38FE47CB4.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 5

VN Store

Back