Season Ticket Opportunity

rltw1974

Church Hill, TN
I have an opportunity to purchase season tickets in two vastly different locations.

Section "D" row 11 or Terrace section 1

Thoughts on where I will have a better game experience at.

Thank You

Those are both really good options. I’d trade my location in Z12 for either haha.

Probably comes down to if you like being a little closer to the action or seeing plays develop. Are the chairback seats important to you? Will be in the shade much quicker in TN Terrace and in sun most of time for early season games in D.

Those are both really good options. I’d trade my location in Z12 for either haha.

Probably comes down to if you like being a little closer to the action or seeing plays develop. Are the chairback seats important to you? Will be in the shade much quicker in TN Terrace and in sun most of time for early season games in D.

Thank you for the input!

Reactions: 1 person
The amenities and seating in the Terrace are vastly superior, if money isn't an issue. Have you sat there before? Really, the only possible negative is that it's a tame environment if you are accustomed to standing and yelling the whole time. Nice bathrooms, shade, actual seats, indoor area, better food, no lines... Those are all positives.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back