Tenn @ Alabama-10/21 (Anyone Selling 2 tix)

allstar34bd

Looking for two tickets.
I know I have a better opportunity to buy from Tennessee fans then alabama fans.
They won’t acknowledge you when your wearing orange.

I never have time to make it all the way to Knox to watch my VOLS. I went for the first time last year and watched up play Bama and.... 🤢

Tuscaloosa is right down the road for me.

Not to be crass, but you'll have more luck in the Tickets Forum.

Looking for two tickets.
I know I have a better opportunity to buy from Tennessee fans then alabama fans.

Wear an orange shirt under a bammer shirt, after they sell you the tickets.....viola!

Reactions: 1 person
Looking for two tickets.

I have two pair in TN section at face value.
PM or post reply if interested in either or both.

Could you guys please text me @ 256.339.7313
With tix and prices you’ll have to have. Thanks!
Give me that VOLS friendly discount :)

No tix, but I do have some ocean front property in Arizona, if you're interested. 😂😂😂

Go Vols!!

I never have time to make it all the way to Knox to watch my VOLS. I went for the first time last year and watched up play Bama and.... 🤢

Tuscaloosa is right down the road for me.

Man, I get that it’s close by for you.
But, I’ve got a sewage treatment plant right near me. Doesn’t mean that I need to visit to know what’s there.
You really want to see your Vols humiliated in front of all of those inbred crimson necks.?.
I’d rather be skull f****d by the entire Atlanta Falcons roster.

Reactions: 1 person
Looking for two tickets.

You've already seen it. Just pull up last years game, fast forward through the touchdown and FG that Tn scored and add on another TD for bama.

VN Store

Back