1894 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?. within the forum Tennessee Vols Tickets. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 07-16-2017, 11:48 AM   #1
LargeOrange1

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?

I live 45 minutes from the new Mercedes Benz stadium and really want to be at the game on September 4th. Does anyone have 2 extra tickets, at a decent price, they would sell? If not, can you suggest a good source? The tickets I see online from scalpers are outrageous. Any help would be appreciated. GO VOLS!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 12:12 PM   #2
CountVolcula
Eternal Vol

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
According to reports, UT still has a lot of tickets still left out of their allotment

Georgia Tech has sold all 30,000 of their allotment
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
TennTom
Rise to the top

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
There is a ticket forum on here also.

VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 12:17 PM   #4
Orange&White

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
I believe Tennessee will open ticket sales up to the public once the season ticket holders are finished with their process. When we played NC State in Atlanta, I'm pretty sure I got my ticket from Tennessee in August.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 12:52 PM   #5
B-Stizzy
#1 Senior Member

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountVolcula View Post
According to reports, UT still has a lot of tickets still left out of their allotment

GT also had the ticket included in their season ticket packages.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 03:03 PM   #6
volfan102455

Quote:

Did UT and GT get the same number of tickets or is this considered a home game for GT which is why the ticket was included in their season ticket package?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #7
Boca Vol

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan102455 View Post
Did UT and GT get the same number of tickets or is this considered a home game for GT which is why the ticket was included in their season ticket package?
I'd say both teams will get the same amount. However, with the game in ATL and I'd say GT's allotment is closer to their season ticket holder number it made it a no-brainer to ensure their tickets are sold.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 03:42 PM   #8
TAF

I've got flights...hotel...rental car booked...but, no tickets.

I'm banking on that tickets will be available and more plentiful closer to the game.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 03:55 PM   #9
Boca Vol

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAF View Post

I'm banking on that tickets will be available and more plentiful closer to the game.
I would think so. Enjoy your trip.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 04:36 PM   #10
DeerPark12

Quote:
Originally Posted by volfan102455 View Post
It was included in their season ticket package and not Tennessee's for two reasons.

First, Georgia Tech was worried about being able to sell out their allotment, which would have been quite embarrassing seeing as how the game will take place two miles from their campus.

Second, and it's related to the first, GT has fewer season ticket holders than they had tickets to sell to the game. So by including them in the season ticket package, they still had additional tickets to sell to non-season ticket holders.

Tennessee can't do that. Tennessee has about 55,000 season tickets that are held by Tennessee Fund returning donors and grandfathered ticketholders. They'll sell another 15-20,000 to new Tennessee Fund donors or as non-renewable season tickets.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 09:14 PM   #11
LargeOrange1

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Quote:

Dude....you've got "flights" booked and live in Atlanta? Did no one tell you the game is IN Atlanta?
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 09:32 PM   #12
LordBolton

Quote:

Maybe it's because GA Tech fans don't have to go to a city 5 hours away (or get a hotel) for a game at 8 PM on a Monday night.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-16-2017, 10:01 PM   #13
VOLINVONORE

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Stizzy View Post
GT also had the ticket included in their season ticket packages.
There is likely to be a lot of tickets available from that group.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-17-2017, 08:19 AM   #14
Mookie

I live in Atlanta and am not going. These ticket prices are ridiculous. $200 + for the upper level. $300 for the corner of the end zone? No wonder hot dogs are only $2 its covered in the ticket prices. There are going to be a lot of empty seats at this game
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 07-17-2017, 08:30 AM   #15
#1ManningFan
Vol for Life

Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets? Tennessee vs. Ga Tech Tickets?
Quote:

Exactly what I have going on. Just waiting to get tickets cheaper (hopefully).
Reply With Quote TOP