G10T Parking Pass

If somehow you sell singles I would buy UGA for $300 if interested. My email is gloverac425@gmail.com

$300.00 really, for one game? Man, the whole season passes only cost like $150.00.

You have to give a pretty substantial donation to be eligible for G10, though. :hi:

You have to give a pretty substantial donation to be eligible for G10, though. :hi:
Yep 5K or better. I donated half of that and probably don't ever see myself donating that much on my income. He probably paid $125 for pass like mine but double the donation for only 2 tickets.

Hi ya, Freak.. How yu doin'?

We qualify for 10.. but didn't choose it as it's way too busy for us. I do believe parking passes all cost the same thing..

We qualify for 10.. but didn't choose it as it's way too busy for us. I do believe parking passes all cost the same thing..

Parking passes all cost the same, but not every donor can qualify for every parking lot/area.

The donation and priority rank (previous years donations) is what determines who qualifies what lot.

I doubt someone that gives > $5k per year would be happy parking in lot 40.

It does get a little crazy in G10. Lol.

And you're right, the passes do all cost the same as long as you've met the donation requirements.

Hope you're well, volspeach. :hi:

Reactions: 1 person
Parking passes all cost the same, but not every donor can qualify for every parking lot/area.

The donation and priority rank (previous years donations) is what determines who qualifies what lot.

I doubt someone that gives > $5k per year would be happy parking in lot 40.
Yep... kind of like season tickets they cost same price in section U on 50 yardline as they do in QQ row 20 but higher donation is were you get the best seating and parking.

It does get a little crazy in G10. Lol.

And you're right, the passes do all cost the same as long as you've met the donation requirements.

Hope you're well, volspeach. :hi:

Doing well, Freak.... hope all is well with you too. :superman:

Of course you have to meet the donation requirements, like they say, parking passes are a privilege and you pay for it, LOL ... and it's worth every Grover Cleveland.. :lol:

Yep... kind of like season tickets they cost same price in section U on 50 yardline as they do in QQ row 20 but higher donation is were you get the best seating and parking.

Tickets and parking passes aren't tax deductible for individuals. Donations are. See how that works?

Donations that come with benefits such as tickets and parking passes are not deductible.

80%. I think you got to itemize and never done that. Not a tax person

80% is correct. But that would only be on the portion of a donation used for ranking donors for ticket purchases. If somebody donates $250,000 but $25,000 gets maximum ticket benefits for what they use then $245,000 should be the deduction... 20% of the $25,000 is excluded as deductible. Different rules apply for corporations. See your tax advisor for specifics.

A parking pass that costs $150 could be sold in the after market for $1,000. See how that works?

VN Store

Back