Kckoff Game

Tried to order, but can just put in number of seats - not choose price. Cost varies from $80-220/seat. I am not paying $220 a seat. Does anyone know how to enter a max willing to pay?

Tried to order, but can just put in number of seats - not choose price. Cost varies from $80-220/seat. I am not paying $220 a seat. Does anyone know how to enter a max willing to pay?

Smallvol, I don't think there's another way other than at Allvols, through Tennessee. If I'm not incorrect, you won't know where you're sitting until you see what you're charged on your credit card. They're treating this game as a bowl game..

I know for a fact- and found it on the GT website, this game was included in their season ticket renewals so they kinda had an idea where they were sitting from the get-go, pretty much comparable to their seats in Bobby Dodd.. Not so much for Tennessee fans. After the horrible seats we were given at the Outback Bowl, I swore I'd never let Tennessee choose for us again. Lucked up on some nice seats in the Mezzanine for our friends and ourselves, through vividseats.com

Last edited:
Smallvol, I don't there's another way at Allvols. If I'm not incorrect, you won't know where you're sitting until you see what you're charged on your credit card. They're treating this game as a bowl game..

I know for a fact- and found it on the GT website, this game was included in their season ticket renewals so they knew where they were sitting from the get-go.. Not so much for Tennessee fans. After the horrible seats we were given at the Outback Bowl, I swore I'd never let Tennessee choose for us again. Lucked up on some nice seats in the Mezzanine for our friends and ourselves, through vividseats.com

Thanks. Not being ugly (yes I am), that sounds typical of the current UT/UTAD attitude and abilities - both bad. We'll look at vividseats.

I'm not really sure it will be worth going to...afraid too many chop blocks and half our team will be carted out. Wish something could be done about that.

Smallvol, did you look at the seating chart of the Tennessee seats that would be available? I did place my order for two but after I got the other 4, I cancelled that. For the most part, that's how it's been when you get tickets from them, they basically put you where they want, in accordance with donor priority points.. Fine by me.. We may have paid more but are in C237..

I also read on the GT site that their suite/club donors have to go through another source to get their tickets, they weren't included in their renewal package.

Smallvol, did you look at the seating chart of the Tennessee seats that would be available? I did place my order for two but after I got the other 4, I cancelled that. For the most part, that's how it's been when you get tickets from them, they basically put you where they want, in accordance with donor priority points.. Fine by me.. We may have paid more but are in C237..

I also read on the GT site that their suite/club donors have to go through another source to get their tickets, they weren't included in their renewal package.

We probably wouldn't qualify for the higher seats, but there is just no way I want to risk $440+ for tickets. Also did not realize they could be cancelled. I'll call Monday and talk to our rep. May get a clearer picture then. Thanks:hi:.

We probably wouldn't qualify for the higher seats, but there is just no way I want to risk $440+ for tickets. Also did not realize they could be cancelled. I'll call Monday and talk to our rep. May get a clearer picture then. Thanks:hi:.

Sounds like a good deal talking with your rep. Monday.. Yep I called Tennessee Fund and they cancelled the two tickets I ordered plus refunded me a whole dollar, LOL ..

Good luck with that too, let me know how it turns out. and oh by the way, parking will be done via Chick-fil-a..

Reactions: 1 person
I was thinking about going but seeing that its on a Monday night, I would have to take 2 vacation days to go. That really sucks. I think I will watch this one on TV.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back