2 season football Tix, lower level, 25 yd line

terraceparkvol

I have two excellent season tickets for sale $2500 for pair lower level row 33 near end of aisle. Section S between the 25 and 30 yard line. Great views of the field and Jumbotron, Very easy access to recently added ( roughly 5 yrs ago) special concourse that supports S to V sections with tunnel about 10 ft away from these seats. No line restrooms and easy concessions. When it rains easily access into tunnel with TV's.

Easy access into stadium.
Walk down Peyton Manning Way into Gate, walk up 5 stairs and out the tunnel to your seats. I'm selling all 7 games including Georgia, LSU, home opener and hopefully SEC

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I have two excellent season tickets for sale $2500 for pair lower level row 33 near end of aisle. Section S between the 25 and 30 yard line. Great views of the field and Jumbotron, Very easy access to recently added ( roughly 5 yrs ago) special concourse that supports S to V sections with tunnel about 10 ft away from these seats. No line restrooms and easy concessions. When it rains easily access into tunnel with TV's.

Easy access into stadium.
Walk down Peyton Manning Way into Gate, walk up 5 stairs and out the tunnel to your seats. I'm selling all 7 games including Georgia, LSU, home opener and hopefully SEC east title clinching home game. The donation alone is $2500 for this pair. Contact me via text at 513-602-0837 or gzneal@yahoo.com. These tickets are next to my other block of season tickets and are for sale as my kids now get student Tix. No dealers please just good Vol fans.

I can vouch for these seats. They are excellent. I usually sit, S row 30. You walk up a couple of rows and basically have your own restrooms & concessions as only sections S, T, U & V (mid-section entry) can access them.

I have other seats a row back to these that I will sell for individual games closer to the season. What games do you want? For example, I'm about to post 3-5 for the opener together. I don't have any for UGA as those are

Last edited:

VN Store

Back