2017 Football Tickets

You can buy football season tickets at anytime from UTK. Go to AllVols.com. A donation will be required for anything right now though. They may have singles this year available starting July/August depending on season ticket demand.

Donor tickets ship sometime in August, but a few may list games or whole season tickets they won't be using for sale on here then (earlier than that if they know they won't be going).

I wouldn't expect this section of the forum to really heat up for football until sometime around August/September.

In my experience from the past few years, the buying and selling heats up in April. I sold 2 season tickets and bought 2 others in another section last year in April and I have done similar for the past few years.

Demand will decline. Good chance you could get season tickets without a donation right before the season.

Reactions: 1 person
In the upper east sideline season tickets it's just $100 donation for each seat. You can easily make your money back if you can't make it to a game. Noticed that section BB was available last week but sold as soon as I saw them.Total donation and tickets for pair just 1040 total. They are hard to find but just keep checking each day on allvols.com

Last edited:

VN Store

Back