MCB Parking Pass

DuckinVol

Didn't have parking on my mind when I purchased tickets, and now they are sold out. If anyone has one they'd sell, or knows of one, let me know.

If not, I'll be looking for a place to part, and I'm not familiar at all with the area.

If you go to the Music City Bowl site the give all kinds of info about shuttles and downtown parking as well as a map. If you park or stay downtown it is not a far walk or you can Uber. Don't know how that works after the game. I live in northern Davidson Co and will park at same private lot as do for Titans games. There should be plenty available.

Careful with Uber, I thought the same thing when I went to a Preds game and stayed near Vanderbilt last spring. Cost me $8 to get to the game, but was almost $25 to get back to the hotel. Their surge pricing can hit hard if there are suddenly a few thousand people looking for rides from the same spot at the same time.

can you give me the address for the Episcopal church so I can find it I also need parking. I want to go early for the pep rallies on broadway and shuttles from hotels will not start running till 1pm

can you give me the address for the Episcopal church so I can find it I also need parking. I want to go early for the pep rallies on broadway and shuttles from hotels will not start running till 1pm

if your plan is to go to broadway you dont want the church. That's about a 1.3 mile haul to the stadium, past the stadium, across the bridge, then to lower broad. Then you have to walk it back to the stadium. From the stadium to lower broad is about a 30 minute walk.

If you want to bar hop, park downtown. There's plenty of places. If you want to tailgate, park at the church or in the East Nashville area. Trying to do both is a waste of time

Attachments

• downtown nashville.JPG
    downtown nashville.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 22

VN Store

Back