Need 3 at Vanderbilt

SDV

Flying in from CA. Taking my wife and my little girl to her first ever UT game

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Face is $75 and you might have better luck on Ticketmaster website rather than Vanderbilt. For some reason the Vandy web site has only Ole Miss game and not UT.

Face is $75 and you might have better luck on Ticketmaster website rather than Vanderbilt. For some reason the Vandy web site has only Ole Miss game and not UT.

Thanks CPA. Yeah, I know that is face, but I'm hoping to just pick some up on or before game day, for a little cheaper if possible. Just wanting to throw it out there if someone wants to get rid of them early.

Thanks CPA. Yeah, I know that is face, but I'm hoping to just pick some up on or before game day, for a little cheaper if possible. Just wanting to throw it out there if someone wants to get rid of them early.

Vanderbilt Stadium only seats around 40,000. I live in Nashville & two years road up to the game & could not find a ticket so we all when home & watched the game on the TV.

Vanderbilt Stadium only seats around 40,000. I live in Nashville & two years road up to the game & could not find a ticket so we all when home & watched the game on the TV.

Same thing happened to me, needless to say if UT wins and FLA loses Saturday I will have Ticketmaster ready to go.

Thanks guys. I'm from Nashville originally and go to this game every time it's in Nashville. I know lots of folks including Vandy fans, so I'll keep looking for someone wanting to unload cheaper. If not, I'll just buy them from a scalper

If Tennessee beats Missouri and Florida loses to LSU the Vandy game will be a $150 ticket in a 40,000 seat stadium with the Vols playing for an sec championship.

Vanderbilt beat Ole Miss. If they beat UT, they go to a bowl game. Their fans will show up in a higher number than normal to this game.

I don't know how old she is, but children under 2 don't need a ticket for Vandy. I might take mine since this will be the only time he can get in free.

I don't know how old she is, but children under 2 don't need a ticket for Vandy. I might take mine since this will be the only time he can get in free.

Thanks. She's 4, so will have to shell out some $

VN Store

Back