Field access

Skwills

Is there anyway to get access to the field before a game? My son wants a picture of him in the checkerboard end zone for a school project (tons of people is not an issue :) )Not sure how to go about this. Will be going to the Alabama game from west TN. Thanks!!

I wouldn't count on getting on the field before the game unless you had some type of media or recruit pass.

Not on the field, but I was able to get this pic of my son the day before the Florida game.

Attachments

• IMG_6162.jpg
    IMG_6162.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 4
Hopefully right side up this time.

Attachments

• IMG_6228.jpg
    IMG_6228.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 4
That's awesome! Thanks for the help! He has to have a picture that is a clue of where he wants to go to college. He said immediately that he wants the checkerboard end zone. We can find one online. Just thought since we were going to be there I would see if there is any possible way.

Reactions: 1 person
That's awesome! Thanks for the help! He has to have a picture that is a clue of where he wants to go to college. He said immediately that he wants the checkerboard end zone. We can find one online. Just thought since we were going to be there I would see if there is any possible way.

For that goal, I suggest a pic at the Neyland statue.

statue-of-general-robert-neyland-university-of-tennessee-mountain-dreams.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You might try a stadium tour too if your gonna be in town a couple days early. I think they only do em during the week. Somewhere on utsports it gives a number to call to schedule one. I don't know what if any cost or group size requirements they have for it but it would be worth a shot.

Last edited:
You might try a stadium tour too if your gonna be in town a couple days early. I think they only do em during the week. Somewhere on utsports it gives a number to call to schedule one. I don't know what if any cost or group size requirements they have for it but it would be worth a shot.

The tour is a great idea. My wife and I took our 2 girls in August. It was an awesome experience $8.00 per person but no field access is allowed. You do get to go in the Peyton Manning locker room which was worth it anyways.

VN Store

Back