ISO Bristol Tix

Would have sold you some months ago for a little over face. Making money is ok but if you want a so called $40 ticket for $200 is redicoulus. I seen a lot a tickets listed for that a nobody is coming down. Maybe a lot of people will realize that those extra tix bought they will have to come down or they will have to eat them.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish I had jumped on tickets from the get go but I wasn't sure I would have off since I started a new job. Now I'm scrambling to find some... As a season ticket holder I'll be bummed to miss out on this one game. :( I'm well aware I'll have to pay a pretty penny unfortunately.

BackwardsK. I'd take two of those. Where are you located? You can message or text 865-556-0014. Thanks, GBO!

Not sure why I'm staying in the middle of this. The guy wants to sell all four for $700. If you only want two, check with maverick or 1725gatorhater and combine with them to buy all four.

Richard Petty Terrace, Section F, row 10.

SOLD

Last edited:
I am looking for 2 tix. Looking to pay around $100. I don't care where they are nobody will be able to see the game anyways. Just want to be there. Let me know. Thanks

VN Store

Back