What did you pay for Oklahoma game last year?

SeanJean

VFL, 24/7
So I'm trying to get some idea of how things went with ticket prices for the Oklahoma game last year, since the Florida game this year is going to be a similarly pricey ticket with a lot of hype if things go according to plan.

So I bought my tickets early, lower level, section A, and I think we spent over $300 a ticket. Which was actually a pretty good deal with the trend that prices went in, but we did buy them months early.

I'm mostly curious what prices eventually came down to on gameday on the street? Was anyone able to get in for $100? $150? Only upper deck? Prices were so bananas leading up to the game but I seem to recall them coming down a lot in the week leading up to the game as people tried to make sure they sold their tickets.

Last edited:
I read a comment a little while ago of a guy saying he got one for $35 on the street.
I spent $200/each on mine about a week before the game in section z13.

Sold 2 in Q for $350 each as part of a package deal, buyer also bought 2 for GA at same price.

Thanks guys. $35 on the street seems hard to believe but maybe someone had to dump them last minute or something.

Just to be clear: I'm not necessarily interested in what you were able to sell tickets for (I did the same), but I'm mostly curious what people were able to pay for tickets the week or day of the game. I'm curious how much they fell.

Got two nice seats a couple days before the game on Stubhub for 150 each. Got lucky!

Section X3 Row 17

Too bad single game tickets aren't available for Florida and Bama this year.

I got lucky, someone on volnation posted a promo code to buy tickets before they went on sale to the public and before GBOinsiders. Im hoping the same thing happens this year.

I got lucky, someone on volnation posted a promo code to buy tickets before they went on sale to the public and before GBOinsiders. Im hoping the same thing happens this year.

Aren't we all but highly doubt it.:good!:

There aren't any single game tickets for Florida or bama this year. So I would suspect single game price will be a bit higher than last yr on the street. That being said if the Vols and bama are undefeated rolling into that game those tickets will be stupid money... I would recommend buying those now

Got LUUUCCCKKKY. Paid $300 for a pair in W. Guy was just trying to unload them, didn't realize what they were going for elsewhere. Got to campus and traded them for a pair in XX5 in chair backs PLUS $100. Paid for a hotel room in Gatlinburg that night. Still not believing I pulled that off.

Just a FYI. Got an email from the UT ticket office today. It had a link allowing me to buy App. St., Kentucky and Missouri tickets on an individual game basis prior to public release----which will be in about one week. The email also said that, as of now, no single game 'Bama or Florida game tickets would be sold----but, they are creating a waiting list for those two games if they DO sell individual tickets. I requested a couple more for each of those and submitted the waiting list form.

VN Store

Back