2 or 4 Season Tix Section B

I have 4 season tickets in section B Row 7
Will sell 2 or 4 for the season no individual games.

Email is SectionNRow5@gmail.com

Just a suggestion on my part. Why not go ahead and list the price you are asking. Save yourself and anyone who may not be interested the time and hassle of sending and you having to answer emails. If the price is listed they would know if they are interested or not. JMO.

Reactions: 1 person
Just a suggestion on my part. Why not go ahead and list the price you are asking. Save yourself and anyone who may not be interested the time and hassle of sending and you having to answer emails. If the price is listed they would know if they are interested or not. JMO.

Well, I guess since this is the first time I have listed tickets here I kinda followed the majority. I just figured people would know the price range of the tickets in question. If you look at Stubhub and see the cheapest lower level sideline ticket is 1000 each and after they tack on their 20% the ticket cost 1200 each. So, I guess I don't have a good reason not to list it here. Just the way I followed other post.

I don't mind the time and effort to reply to emails. Heck even found cheaper seats for some people that asked. I'm not a professional ticket seller and if these seats don't sell I will use them.

I didn't mean for it to come off as nasty or rude. I guess I should have just asked for the price and not added my 2 cents worth. Sorry. GO VOLS!!

Last edited:
Well, I guess since this is the first time I have listed tickets here I kinda followed the majority. I just figured people would know the price range of the tickets in question. If you look at Stubhub and see the cheapest lower level sideline ticket is 1000 each and after they tack on their 20% the ticket cost 1200 each. So, I guess I don't have a good reason not to list it here. Just the way I followed other post.

I don't mind the time and effort to reply to emails. Heck even found cheaper seats for some people that asked. I'm not a professional ticket seller and if these seats don't sell I will use them.

I don't think They tack on the 20%... They take it away from sales price.

VN Store

Back