Need two tickets for Florida

VOLCENTS1985

Need two tickets to Florida anywhere in the lower level. Will consider upper level in lower rows.

I have a pair for Florida available if you are interested. Section Y6 row 52 under cover. The seats have the padded seat backs installed. $250 ea.

Last edited:
Depends on your location for final purchase. I like to exchange in person if possible. I do like to do a deposit preferably through PayPal so you have protection for the deposit and I can stop offering them for sale to other buyers. But if your local and prefer we can meet for deposit and do a purchase agreement. I'm not hard to deal with. Lol. Let me know if you decide and I can give you my #.

Cool. I am in west tn. As soon as I talk to zeppelin I 'll let you know. If you sell them in the mean time just let me know.

I need four tickets on Tennessees side as close as possible. I'm bringing a friends who's relative passed and was a huge Vols fan. He's never been.

Range is about $150.

I don't think that will be an option for UF or Bama... Season ticket invoices said no single game tix for those games.That may change,but I wanted a few extras for UF

Edit: Front office said it depends on how season sales tickets go

Last edited:
Edit: Front office said it depends on how season sales tickets go

This is why they should push invoices out until June. I'm sure there is a timeframe of printing,mailing, records to be managed that makes this impossible though. But it would give a better understanding of how many seats would be available to season ticket holders for the BIG games. But it is a nice problem to have for a change over the last 10 years

VN Store

Back