Parking for Battle at Bristol

1725gatorhater

Does anyone know where there is any tailgating parking close to the track below $100.00? Found a place very close but don't know if $100.00 is worth it. I was thinking I could get a place $75.00 or less that was close. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I know the Tennessee designated area will be All American Campground...Not sure if this helps, i am not even sure they have regular parking or strictly campsites.

I will have to see how much. I hardly pay much for tailgating in Knoxville but doubt I will pay $100.00. Thanks for your help because now I know where the Tennessee side is but have a feeling we will out number VT fans 2/1.

I will have to see how much. I hardly pay much for tailgating in Knoxville but doubt I will pay $100.00. Thanks for your help because now I know where the Tennessee side is but have a feeling we will out number VT fans 2/1.

1725, let me know what you find. We are coming to game, but need to get back to Ktown asap (yeah, I know, traffic😁).

May have gotten into a bigger mess than we thought.:eek:hmy:

Still have the 4 Florida tickets to sell, and probably will have 2 tickets to sell for all the other home games.

Sure thing, I emailed a few a got one reply that was right next to speedway but $50 to park and extra $50 for tailgate tent. Also think there is a few for $30 and extra $30 to tailgate but waiting on reply. We are going to make it an all day thing. Ya'll can join our tailgate party if you like. There is free parking about a 3/4 mile up road and a bus ride to game or you can park beside us or nearby. I will tell you as soon as I get some more info back. I will see if I can find you some buyers too for your extra tix lol.

Last edited:
1725, let me know what you find. We are coming to game, but need to get back to Ktown asap (yeah, I know, traffic😁).

May have gotten into a bigger mess than we thought.:eek:hmy:

You will be in a huge mess. I go to the races every year. We sat in traffic about 2 hours after the race this past fall, and this game will have probably 30,000 more people than that race did.

Sure thing, I emailed a few a got one reply that was right next to speedway but $50 to park and extra $50 for tailgate tent. Also think there is a few for $30 and extra $30 to tailgate but waiting on reply. We are going to make it an all day thing. Ya'll can join our tailgate party if you like. There is free parking about a 3/4 mile up road and a bus ride to game or you can park beside us or nearby. I will tell you as soon as I get some more info back. I will see if I can find you some buyers too for your extra tix lol.

Thanks, let me know. Would like to park near you anyway, and we may take you up on the tailgate:).

I need bristol and Florida tix. How much? What seats and section?

I just have 4 Fl tix to sell. We are in Q, Row 54, about 6 seats in from aisle. Never can remember exactly. It is under the overhang, but you can see the jumbotron from them.

Hadn't thought about a price this early. I always sell my tickets a little cheaper than the StubHub price. Won't get them until later anyway. Last year we met 1725 at Neyland during the "fan game" and swapped $$ for tix.

I'll go to SthubHub when I get a chance and check the prices for Q in that area, or you can check them to see.

Will also have two tickets for all the other games.

Last edited:
I just have 4 Fl tix to sell. We are in Q, Row 54, about 6 seats in from aisle. Never can remember exactly. It is under the overhang, but you can see the jumbotron from them.

Hadn't thought about a price this early. I always sell my tickets a little cheaper than the StubHub price. Won't get them until later anyway. Last year we met 1725 at Neyland during the "fan game" and swapped $$ for tix.

I'll go to SthubHub when I get a chance and check the prices for Q in that area, or you can check them to see.

Will also have two tickets for all the other games.

Would give you fair amount $$$$ for all 4 to Florida. Need as many as possible for VT in Bristol lol

Would give you fair amount $$$$ for all 4 to Florida. Need as many as possible for VT in Bristol lol

Went on Stubhub and none are listed where we sit or in an equivalent section (G, Z 15, etc.). We can wait a while and see what is listed later. I'll sell them below Stubhub prices.

A friend of mine parks cars on Exide Drive. He usually charges 10 dollars or twenty and has a huge field. Tailgaiting would not be a problem. It is a little hike to stadium but definately not any worse than Knoxville. Probably even better. But there is an easy way out back to Knoxville after game. It is on the Knoxville side of the track. You will have to walk through Earhart campground. You can google Exide drive.

So does anyone have any information regarding parking for the Battle at Bristol?

Are there parking passes available for purchase?

I want to bring my RV down but have never been to Bristol motor speedway. Anybody know where to start?

So does anyone have any information regarding parking for the Battle at Bristol?

I want to bring my RV down but have never been to Bristol motor speedway. Anybody know where to start?

They have RV parks at the track for races.

If you all dont mind parking a little bit away from the track I'm sure my apartment complex will be parking people cheap. They do for the races.. Also there is places to camp on my road too.. Look up Bethel Dr it's pretty close to the track

I called and asked that question last week. If you already bought tickets you got offered camp spots. The ones they have left will be released in the next few weeks. There are plenty of options adjacent to the track that has full hook ups. If your wanting to stay on a Bristol owned spot they said to sign up for alerts on their website to know the day camping will be available.

VN Store

Back