Battle at bristol tickets

dukieboy4

Hey guys, I am a donor with UT and pre-purchased my Battle at Bristol tickets when they were first offered to donors. I bought 4 of them, but found out yesterday that my daughter has scheduled her wedding for that day and I cannot attend the game. I have to serve my duty, sadly... These tickets will be mailed to me later in 2016, but I will sell them now and mail them to you when they arrive. We will stay in contact until the tickets arrive that way you know this isn't a scam. According to the Bristol ticket office, these will be really good seats. I will sell them for $130 each OBO to a loyal VOL fan. No Hokies! You may call or text me at 828-735-3052 if interested! Thanks and Go Vols!!!

Hey guys, I am a donor with UT and pre-purchased my Battle at Bristol tickets when they were first offered to donors. I bought 4 of them, but found out yesterday that my daughter has scheduled her wedding for that day and I cannot attend the game. I have to serve my duty, sadly... These tickets will be mailed to me later in 2016, but I will sell them now and mail them to you when they arrive. We will stay in contact until the tickets arrive that way you know this isn't a scam. According to the Bristol ticket office, these will be really good seats. I will sell them for $130 each OBO to a loyal VOL fan. No Hokies! You may call or text me at 828-735-3052 if interested! Thanks and Go Vols!!!

Your daughter gets no wedding gift.....poor form.

Dukieboy4, thanks for the tickets brother, my wife contacted you and surprised me for Christmas. Hope your daughter has a great wedding and GBO!!

Thanks again!!!

Reactions: 1 person
I also have 2 available with a parking pass. My wife and mother will make the trip but decided against the game so I only need 4 of my six. Don't know seat location yet, but requested the upgrade to the $50 seats.

I also have 2 available with a parking pass. My wife and mother will make the trip but decided against the game so I only need 4 of my six. Don't know seat location yet, but requested the upgrade to the $50 seats.

I'm also interested in the tickets. How much are you asking? Text me at (864) 494-9808 please.

Ok...got my seat assignments. They gave me 2 rows if 3, so i either have 2 side by side in row 2 at wallace tower or 1 in front of another in rows 1 and 2. I'll contact those who expressed interest as soon as i decide.

Reactions: 1 person
My wife and i are very interested in buying tickets to the game. We will be celebrating or anniversaryat the battle at Bristol. Hopefully we can find some tickets. As always. Semper Fi. And a huge GBO...

No at Northside High School..

Had Chance Hall in class as a student...

Go Vols..

VN Store

Back