I need 2 lower level, near the top, hopefully dry

crusse10

THIS MAN IS A PERVERT
My parents are coming in town and I'm trying to make sure that my mom has to walk as little as possible on bad knees with a bad back. The hope is up near the top of the lower bowl, the further back the better (fewest stair steps taken).

My parents are coming in town and I'm trying to make sure that my mom has to walk as little as possible on bad knees with a bad back. The hope is up near the top of the lower bowl, the further back the better (fewest stair steps taken).

There are at least 1200 tickets available through uttix.com in g and h.

Reactions: 1 person

I've got a pair in Section A row 62, just two rows from the top and two seats off the aisle. Email me at bleedorange0037@gmail.com if you're interested. $100 for the pair, which I think is cheaper than you can even get them at uttix.

I hate to say I just picked up the pair from another gentleman on here tonight. Good luck to y'all getting them sold and happy Thanksgiving

VN Store

Back