Are there restrictions on Student Section tickets

DeepPurpleFloyd

Miner 4 Truth & Delusion
Virtual Neyland shows sections D, E, F, G, H, DD, EE, and FF as Student sections. I've seen tickets for sale by third parties in those sections. Are all seats in those sections reserved for students or only certain seats or a certain allotment? Do these require Student IDs or can anyone who has a valid ticket sit there?

You aren't allowed to sell student tickets from UT on stubhub so if they are on there they are good. Not all in those sections are students.

I know FF isnt all students because I sit there last year.Some of them may be but not all.Section F I'm pretty sure is all students but I could be wrong

Valid ID is not required to sit in student section. You must either have nice boobs or be totally drunk depending on gender.

Onthe season ticket holder map, you can see where student ticket ends and tickets for sale end. From personal experience, it's about after row 50 for sections E and F. I have not had trouble buying or selling tickets in these sections on StubHub.

Thanks to everyone for the info. I would be buying these tickets for myself and my teenage daughter. Would any of you that have teenage daughters sit in the student section or does it get too rowdy? Also, where would I find the season ticket holder map online?

Thanks to everyone for the info. I would be buying these tickets for myself and my teenage daughter. Would any of you that have teenage daughters sit in the student section or does it get too rowdy? Also, where would I find the season ticket holder map online?

Not sure exact website but just google Tennessee Fund.

You should be fine. You'd just be near student section not actually in it.

VN Store

Back