$200+ per ticket?

bVOLg1000

UT Oklahoma game, cheapest I've found was about $200 per ticket... What is this madness? lol I've never paid more than 100 per ticket but i would consider 150 a pop for this game... Out of experience would you guys say they'd go down come the week of? or maybe even day of? i would love to go, but at 200 a piece ill sit on my recliner order some pizza and scream in my living room! :dance2:

UT Oklahoma game, cheapest I've found was about $200 per ticket... What is this madness? lol I've never paid more than 100 per ticket but i would consider 150 a pop for this game... Out of experience would you guys say they'd go down come the week of? or maybe even day of? i would love to go, but at 200 a piece ill sit on my recliner order some pizza and scream in my living room! :dance2:

The ticket demand for this game is off the charts.

As soon as we lose a game things will get back to normal, but until then I think this craziness is due to 2015 team appearing to be a ray of hope after 8 yrs of frustration.

Good luck finding a ticket

Reactions: 2 people
I feel like its about the same hype we had a 3 years ago against FL and I give 325.00 for a ticket the day of..Good seats but still.Like Aj said after that loss the tix went down

Reactions: 1 person
Start of season's always hot. This year's especially big game hot, considering it's Oklahoma. Feels a bit like the 2000 Florida game, which was (inflation adjusted) the last time I remember an early season game riding so high up the charts. The sellers want people with more money than sense right now, and if some knucklehead's willing to give them 400 a ticket they're going to take it. Websites in this setting are not a good predictor of gameday prices, just a predictor of how much sellers think they can get from the people who buy in early. Just take it under advisement.

There'll still be people selling on gameday, and there'll still be deals. You just have to knuckle down and be willing to gamble and lose -- and if you can't get a reasonable price, as you said, go watch it on the TV. This is one of those "maybe get a ticket a few minutes after kickoff" games. Which. You know what? It's been a long time since we've had one of those, for real, for big game marbles. Should be fun!

The face value is $80 and most required donations (all "best" seats did). I saw one pre-season discussion that suggested the winner would become the top potential dark horse for the playoffs! It's that big of a game. The 5PM time is popular for pre-game and post-game partying. Tickets are available but they aren't give-aways. Predicting street prices is always difficult. Some that you expect to be cheap hit the ceiling. Others that seem likely to be expensive are available cheap. You never know.

There is so much demand for this game that the prices at game time are gonna be opposite from normal in my opinion. There will be thousands of people wanting in and not enough tickets to go around. I expect gameday prices to be $250+ per ticket easily...

Face value is $105 actually, so you're starting at a much higher point. I wouldn't expect prices to come down at all to be honest. Team should be 1-0 and heading into a huge home opener. Prices have only steadily gone up for this game all summer.

As Sean said, face is $105, not $80. I'm willing to bet you can find a ticket the night before, or early game day on craigslist. My guess is you'll still have to put $150 down though. Once they lose a couple games, tickets will come back to reality.

I have 2 for sale in y9 with chairbacks and seat cushions. What should I ask for them?

Thanks for all the input guys... Looks like ill sit this one out, unless if i get lucky haha.. however see y'all in nashville! GBO!!

Ive been looking around lately and it seems there is already starting to be a shortage of tickets. Im not seeing nearly as many posts to sell them. Not good for any buyers...Scalpers are gonna have these for a fortune on gameday

I sold mine for $140 each a couple of months ago. You should have bought a lot earlier. The tickets will keep going up on other games even if we lost to OU. If we lose to FL or ARK though, they will tank.

VN Store

Back