4 Oklahoma Tickets

crash02

I am looking for 4 tickets for the Oklahoma game. We will be traveling from Oklahoma for the game. We are all Sooner fans. We had a great time with a few Vols fans last season here in Norman. Hoping for the same great fans there in your home town as well. I have tried to get tickets here local but so far that's not working out too well. Let me know what you have. Looking to stay in the $300 each range.

Ive got family coming in from Oklahoma for the game. We had a great time in Norman last year. The OU fans were the nicest fan base I've ever been around. I hope you guys have a great experience here in Knoxville. Have you tried getting tickets from UT? I thought they had some upper deck tickets left.

I am glad to hear that you had a good experience here. We always try to make sure the visiting fan base enjoys their time here. I haven't tried UT yet. I was reading this forum and I saw a few people saying that the game was sold out the first day tickets became available so I didn't try. I will give them a call.

Last edited:
I am looking for 4 tickets for the Oklahoma game. We will be traveling from Oklahoma for the game. We are all Sooner fans. We had a great time with a few Vols fans last season here in Norman. Hoping for the same great fans there in your home town as well. I have tried to get tickets here local but so far that's not working out too well. Let me know what you have. Looking to stay in the $300 each range.

I have 2 tickets available in Section II row 9.

Last edited:
4 tix in ZZ. They are chair backs and under cover. Great seats looking right at Jumbotron. Email me at jbh5458@hotmail.com for more info if interested.

VN Store

Back