Need Oklahoma Tickets

VOLSDB

I am looking for at least 2 tickets to the Oklahoma game. Looking to spend around $100 each, not these crazy $300-$750 asking prices. If anyone has a pair for a reasonable price, let me know. Im not picky, anywhere inside the stadium will make me happy. Just want to cheer on my VOLS at Neyland. Respond here, or text @ 865-257-7881

Face value is 105. You should have bought tickets when they were available through the ticket office. I doubt you will find any at 100 (below face value) at this point

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't expect face to be that much. Thought around $80. I got online the day tickets were available and ok and uga were not offered for some reason. I'm not looking to pay less than face, just something decent...

I didn't expect face to be that much. Thought around $80. I got online the day tickets were available and ok and uga were not offered for some reason. I'm not looking to pay less than face, just something decent...

They're not listed because the games are sold out. 150 is about the cheapest you'll get in the door. Sorry man

Your best bet to get tickets that cheap for one of the most hyped games in recent memory is you need Dobbs, Hurd, north, barnett, maggit, and sutton all to be injured several days before the game and unable to dress.

Kind of a catch-22 I guess.

Face value is 105. You should have bought tickets when they were available through the ticket office. I doubt you will find any at 100 (below face value) at this point

Face is actually $80 for the people who got them with their season tickets, but was in fact $105 for people who got them as singles. Either way, your point stands that finding them for $100 or less is EXTREMELY unlikely.

The best bet for that would be to hang out around the tailgates during the day and get lucky finding someone who has a couple extras for a reasonable price, or out in front of the stadium just before kickoff and find people with singles they're trying to unload before going in.

$163 is the cheapest on stubhub right now. I think that only goes up as we get closer. GA tickets are also $120 minimum. I will sell you 2 Arkansas tickets for $70 each though. Email me at jbranum4459@charter.net if your interested.

$163 is the cheapest on stubhub right now. I think that only goes up as we get closer. GA tickets are also $120 minimum. I will sell you 2 Arkansas tickets for $70 each though. Email me at jbranum4459@charter.net if your interested.

StubHub has a high markup because of convenience for the buyer and sellers trying to recover StubHub's exorbitant fees. He can almost certainly find tickets for less than SH prices on game day if he's willing to put in a little work.

Seriously man. Please stop spamming other people's ticket threads with unrelated tickets you are trying to sell.

VN Store

Back