In need of season tickets...

*** BACKS OUT OF DEAL FROM ABOVE POSTER ONCE I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS SELLING SAME TICKETS ON 3 DIFFERENT WEBSITES*** No need to bash me on here and then you responding to me with your vulgar words is down right disrespectful.

I have extra tix this year and have my tix on an area online adds and volnation. I tell interested person they are 1st but if deal falls through I have back people that I text or email if deal falls through.

*** BACKS OUT OF DEAL FROM ABOVE POSTER ONCE I FOUND OUT THAT HE IS SELLING SAME TICKETS ON 3 DIFFERENT WEBSITES*** No need to bash me on here and then you responding to me with your vulgar words is down right disrespectful.

Any seller is going to list them in multiple places. Why is that an issue?

Any seller is going to list them in multiple places. Why is that an issue?

Exactly, I have them on Stubhub and eBay. If someone buys them I would obviously take them off. It isn't a hard issue to comprehend but the buyer is unreasonable, like I said don't deal with him.

Reactions: 1 person
Exactly, I have them on Stubhub and eBay. If someone buys them I would obviously take them off. It isn't a hard issue to comprehend but the buyer is unreasonable, like I said don't deal with him.

You should be listing them on seatgeek and tick pick too.

VN Store

Back