Anyone have a parking pass for sale?

If the over/under for G-10 is $2,000 this year, I'm taking the over.

I would like to see the market for all of the parking areas. I tried to find some on the internet and came up empty.

I called the ticket office today for this very thing. The rep told me they've sold out for this year. I asked what the qualifications were for a g-10 pass and was informed its a $10k donation and $150 for the actual pass. I quickly accepted I'll never park in G-10.

Y'all pretty much nailed it, G-10 passes are going for about $2000 on ebay. I don't have the money to pay what it takes to park there, or to pay the $10k donation mentioned. But I would be happy with one a little farther out if the price is right.

Not sure. I managed to get a parking pass there a couple years ago for fairly reasonable. Can't remember for sure, but seems like I paid maybe $250-300 for it.

It's a good place to park, it can be a little bit of a pain to get out of after a game. If it's raining hard, don't turn left out of the parking deck. The road was flooded close to Volunteer blvd after the Austin Peay game.

I called the ticket office today for this very thing. The rep told me they've sold out for this year. I asked what the qualifications were for a g-10 pass and was informed its a $10k donation and $150 for the actual pass. I quickly accepted I'll never park in G-10.

that is not accurate. Ticket office doesn't know those things. Tennessee Fund people do.

I park in G10 and I am not in priority one group. Priority one is 10K and above.

The price for a pass was correct but you get discount if ordering online.

that is not accurate. Ticket office doesn't know those things. Tennessee Fund people do.

I park in G10 and I am not in priority one group. Priority one is 10K and above.

The price for a pass was correct but you get discount if ordering online.

He told me he went to TN Fund website or a chart from them to find that. I was looking for the $150 total lulz

He told me he went to TN Fund website or a chart from them to find that. I was looking for the $150 total lulz

I'm on that website all the time and the only thing there is the priority breakdowns but not by parking lots. I was moved to G10 from G5 this season because that is where they were putting priority one group..

VN Store

Back