Tailgating Trailer for sale

CarbonVol

Well I was reluctant to post this as I didn't know if it was allowed, but I saw someone post some frequent flyer miles so I figured I'd post this. If it's not allowed please delete and I'm sorry for breaking any rules.

The trailer is a 2014 6x12 V-Nose Covered Wagon trailer. We bought the trailer new last year did all the work ourselves. The trailer is in excellent condition and is black in color with Tennessee decals on the outside. The trailer is fully wired with electric and runs off a quiet generator. Some of you that frequent games may have seen it on campus last year. Below I'll include a couple pictures and all the stuff that's included. I'm sure I'll leave some stuff out but feel free to ask questions.

2014 Black V-Nose Enclosed trailer.

70 inch LED TV 1080p

Dish Tailgater

2000 watt quiet generator will power the trailer and more easily

Checkerboard VCT tile floor

New price of $6,500 removed some things but this is all you'll need to tailgate.

Last edited:

It's giving me a hard time uploading them on here. I have several. Can you please email me and I'll send you all that I've got. I'll try to post a couple here again. I'm doing all this from my iPhone so sometimes it's difficult.

These are just a few pictures that's really don't do it justice. I'll be glad to send you more just email me if you're interested. .........

NOTE: Also I had emailed Freak if this sells to a Volnation member we will give 10% of the sales price to Volnation.com.

MAKE REASONABLE OFFER WE ARE MOTIVATED TO SELL. Worst I can say is no. We can also sell the trailer without some of the extras for a reduced price. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Ever think about renting it out? I bet you could rent it by pulling it around Knoxville or parking in front of Business with a phone number and an email painted on it. Also hanging some flyers around Knoxville would not hurt. I can see big money rollers throwing out some money especially ones that have parking in G10. If it had beer tap on it fans would be fighting to rent it.

Ever think about renting it out? I bet you could rent it by pulling it around Knoxville or parking in front of Business with a phone number and an email painted on it. Also hanging some flyers around Knoxville would not hurt. I can see big money rollers throwing out some money especially ones that have parking in G10. If it had beer tap on it fans would be fighting to rent it.

We have considered renting it. We looked into renting one before we bought ours. The prices were 8-1200 a game. A beer tap would be very easy to install we will have one before the season if we keep it.

I sent you an email several days ago but haven't gotten a response. I am very interested. Thanks!

He unfortunately didn't buy it. I was hoping a fellow Volnation member would be able to buy it. We sold it to someone off of Craigslist.

I would've bought it the day you posted but being a college student and only working in the summer...just not in my budget. My wife was even telling me to buy it. :banghead2:

VN Store

Back