season tickets- want to buy

Go online to uttix.com. You can get season tix with minimal or no donation.

He is wanting lower level. The only ones offered are at the very top of the upper deck. They are only $310 and no donation. Lower level tickets are going to cost more, donation is required, and 'hierarchy' to purchase. Doesn't look like any of those type tickets are still available from UT.

Some great seats still available on UTTix in the first 10 rows of sections C and D. 50 yd line for about $1200 per. Pick them up before the scalpers do.. I just got mine today!

Some great seats still available on UTTix in the first 10 rows of sections C and D. 50 yd line for about $1200 per. Pick them up before the scalpers do.. I just got mine today!

Could easily sell OK, GA, and USCe or Ark for that and have the rest for free. Plus you can heckle the opponent's bench.

I just bought the last 2 of the no donation tickets this evening. UT called me around 6 o'clock to tell me they had a pair open up. Not the best seats in the world but we're in the stadium and that's all that matters.

Could easily sell OK, GA, and USCe or Ark for that and have the rest for free. Plus you can heckle the opponent's bench.
Good point about heckling the bench. However, I despise people who resell tickets at a mark up and refuse to join that group.

I just bought the last 2 of the no donation tickets this evening. UT called me around 6 o'clock to tell me they had a pair open up. Not the best seats in the world but we're in the stadium and that's all that matters.

This is exactly right. You can do alot of things with those tix to get better seats if you play around with it. I didn't do it because I would have to buy a pair at 620 and I didn't want to do that to go to 3 or 4 games. But you did good. That's a good deal and the view isn't bad from up there.

This is exactly right. You can do alot of things with those tix to get better seats if you play around with it. I didn't do it because I would have to buy a pair at 620 and I didn't want to do that to go to 3 or 4 games. But you did good. That's a good deal and the view isn't bad from up there.

I'm already planning on selling one of the OOC games and likely one SEC game. We do one away game every year, we have a wedding in SoFL this fall and we have to go to WKU's HC game for my wife. All that eats up money quickly.

VN Store

Back