South Carolina tix for sale

What is face value?

I believe face is $80 according to another guy in here. Haven't received the season tix yet so not positive.

On Stubhub my seats are listing for $250 a seat. I won't gouge people that hard though.

Rather than creating a new thread I'm gonna bump mitz's and add another listing.

Two in OO $150/pair. Drop your email or text me at 863-517-1727

No problem with that^^

I still have mine in X3 for sale. You can text me at 615-210-0527

My pair in PP are available for $140. Mail me at jbranum4459@charter.net if interested.

do you know when they release season tickets? Sorry for asking just trying to gauge when to receive

I agree that its easier if all the same type tickets were talked about on 1 thread. If I were looking for tickets to a game, why should I have to go to 5 different threads to see what choices I have?

Reactions: 1 person
Because there would be hundreds of posts both new and old in one thread without a way to easily wade through old/all ready sold tickets.

Because there would be hundreds of posts both new and old in one thread without a way to easily wade through old/all ready sold tickets.

Each post is dated and the new ones are at the end. Knowing whether they are sold or not yet would have the same issue if they had their own thread of if they are all in 1 thread. You just need to ask if they are still available. Your arguements just don't hold water.

Each post is dated and the new ones are at the end. Knowing whether they are sold or not yet would have the same issue if they had their own thread of if they are all in 1 thread. You just need to ask if they are still available. Your arguements just don't hold water.

If everyone just started their own thread for what they had, and then posted again when they were sold, there would be no need for a bunch of back and forth and waiting for people to respond as to whether the tix are even still available. Cross posting in other peoples thread just muddies the water and makes everything infinitely more confusing.

All that said, the biggest thing that could improve this forum would be if everyone would make it clear in their thread title whether the are looking for, or actually selling tickets. That way you'd be able to weed out a bunch of threads if you're just looking to do one or the other.

If everyone just started their own thread for what they had, and then posted again when they were sold, there would be no need for a bunch of back and forth and waiting for people to respond as to whether the tix are even still available. Cross posting in other peoples thread just muddies the water and makes everything infinitely more confusing.

I think wading through 127 OU ticket threads muddies the forum more than anything.

I think wading through 127 OU ticket threads muddies the forum more than anything.

I guess for me it's just easier with separate threads because once I've looked at one, it stops showing up in bold in the thread list, so I know not to go back there if I'm not interested. Just seems easier than picking through a whole thread full of people asking about and responding to questions about five different sets of tickets.

That's not how I see it. New thread for each transaction... final post should be "sold" and then it will drop off of the front page. If the transaction is still open and drops then the OP can bump it to bring it back into play.

Having a single thread with several offers is hard to interpret. I have no idea what might still be for sale from earlier in this thread.

We have an entire forum just for tickets so we've got plenty of room for everyone to have their own thread. That's the way we've always done it and it has worked fine.

Sooooo... Back to ticket discussions.

:hi:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back