South Carolina Ticket trade

mitzustu

I have two lowers, under cover to the SC game. I can't make it to Knoxville that weekend as I've got a work trip to Indianapolis.

I'd like to trade them straight up for UGA tix. (I already have Arky tix) so I can't trade for them.

Any offers or suggestions?

Respond here or email at
alexmajor88@gmail.com

Good luck. Georgia tix is going double price value as USC jr tix. You will have to ether find a sucker or exchange extra money.

Reactions: 1 person
Or find someone in the same predicament as myself who just has a date issue.....

I'm not trying to rip anyone off, it's just a logistics issue. If it happens great, if not... I'll be a little richer as I'll just sell my tickets for a profit.

Not trying to be prick but you will probably have to sell them and see how much you can get out of them then buy UGA tix. If you look at UGA and OU those are the high dollar tix and if anyone has common sense they will sell their Georgia tix 150+ each and buy USC jr for $75 and a pocket at least $150. Just saying.

Reactions: 1 person
Ha, I know what you're saying. Mine are lowers under cover. I can trade for uppers etc. Again, if it doesn't happen... It doesn't happen.

I'm not sure if you guys saw my original post (I've had some emails) but let me clarify. Obviously Georgia is my preference. I have Arkansas tix and N. Texas tix already.

I'm open to offers on other games, but like he said above there's not really an identical game on the schedule. If you're wanting to trade for a game against 2-10 Vanderbilt they need to be lowers and throw in some cash.

VN Store

Back