Wanted: Bama tickets

Lower bowl, doesnt matter where as long as its in lower. email me at black_lab_bird_dog@yahoo.com

Individual game tickets have not come out for any school yet so anyone that quotes you now would be lying unless he is a Bama season ticket holder. You would have to go to a Bama board to talk to them.

I can get them since I am a vol season ticket holder but they will not tell me where the tickets will be yet.

Individual game tickets have not come out for any school yet so anyone that quotes you now would be lying unless he is a Bama season ticket holder. You would have to go to a Bama board to talk to them.

I can get them since I am a vol season ticket holder but they will not tell me where the tickets will be yet.
Unless you have tons of money and are a priority donor.

Unless you have tons of money and are a priority donor.

Right, the only way you get the priority tickets is to pay full price plus a few thousand dollars additional - every year over numerous years. Or maybe know somebody and/or have some good pull:ermm:? And if you miss a year, you are gone. It's a lot worse than what they tell you when you start donating:blink:. Tiger by the tail:)
AD wants the money and they want it NOW.

Right, the only way you get the priority tickets is to pay full price plus a few thousand dollars additional - every year over numerous years. Or maybe know somebody and/or have some good pull:ermm:? And if you miss a year, you are gone. It's a lot worse than what they tell you when you start donating:blink:. Tiger by the tail:)
AD wants the money and they want it NOW.

Yea VASF sucks.

Yea VASF sucks.
They did suck. I use to pay 500 donation for QQ but when they went to Tennessee Fund I saved $400 on donation moving 10 seats back. Upper sideline use to be $1000+ now I pay 200 for them. Tennessee Fund is a money racket just like VASF but there prices for season tickets in some areas has helped the average Joe for entry level seats but not for best seats at home or away.

Last edited:
Do you know why they require the donations? It's because people pay it. As we start winning more, that donation minimum will go up.

Do you know why they require the donations? It's because people pay it. As we start winning more, that donation minimum will go up.

Remember the big fight over the Tennessee Terrace and all the people who were grandfathered in, they were getting season tickets for like 150 a piece or something crazy with no donation because they had those seats for 1000000000000000 years

Remember the big fight over the Tennessee Terrace and all the people who were grandfathered in, they were getting season tickets for like 150 a piece or something crazy with no donation because they had those seats for 1000000000000000 years
I think if you stay in same place and they are not upgrading seats like Terrace your donation can't go up as long as your donate every year at same price.

Yes, that can still be a clause that prevents it from going up but they are still making a donation over and above the ticket price.

I see them available for $250 per ticket Minimum in the end zone corner of the lower bowl.

I think we will have a good season.... 8-4. or 9-3 but not ready to help the University of Alabama and Alabama area buying $250.00 ticket and a $200 hotel price in a game that we will probably lose.

SOLD

I ve got a friend that has 2 in N-3 row 29 for $125 each. E-mail me at wrightfhs@ aolcom if interested.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back