Question about Single Game Tix.

NoogaVol423

Go Big Orange
Does anyone have any inside information or info in general on when UTTix will release the single game tickets to season ticket holders or the public?

Thank you!

I was told mini packs would not include OK or GA game because of how hot they are.

When I bought my season tixs I was told mini-plans may not happen at all.

I was told mini packs would not include OK or GA game because of how hot they are.

This isn't correct. We have 7 home games, if you take 2 of them off mini plans that leaves 5, so in order to have two different 3 game mini packs, Georgia or Oklahoma will have to be included.

This isn't correct. We have 7 home games, if you take 2 of them off mini plans that leaves 5, so in order to have two different 3 game mini packs, Georgia or Oklahoma will have to be included.

Who says they will have 2 different packages? They can do anything they want. The mini package will likely be SC, AR and your choice of Western Carolina, North Texas or Vanderbilt.

I will not be able to afford season tickets this year, so here's to hoping I can get a single mini pack that has Oklahoma as an option.

I will not be able to afford season tickets this year, so here's to hoping I can get a single mini pack that has Oklahoma as an option.

Face value of the OK ticket is $105 though and the ticket office told me it would not be included in any mini.

I would sell you a mini package to include OK though. Make me an offer to jbranum4459@charter.net if your interested.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back