Season Tickets Question

etsuvol13

Can I has more hot pocket
Will season tickets go back on sale at any point outside of the public tickets that are currently on sale, or without having to have a donor account?

I am a new season ticket holder. A question I have is are the chair backs for $44 a worthy investment, has anyone used them before?

I am a new season ticket holder. A question I have is are the chair backs for $44 a worthy investment, has anyone used them before?

I don't use them, but my brother in law loves them. He is a bigger guy and when the seating starts to shift around, he always has his seat and doesn't have to squeeze in between anybody.

Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 2 people

Definitely worth it IMO. This will be my 8th year with season tickets and I've had them installed every year.

This is my first year buying season tickets and I opted for them. Biggest reason is to make sure I have the 3 I paid for and not 2 1/2.

Reactions: 1 person
If you don't mind having to carry them into and out of the stadium and keep up with them while your shopping in the bookstore or listening to the kickoff call-in show or watching the vol walk.

If carrying a 4 pound cushion a half mile into Neyland will save me $18 per yr (for 2), then yeah I don't mind.

VN Store

Back