Taxslayer bowl question

VolinMichigan

Lifelong member of the Good Guys Club
I'm def going and I've bought tickets but do I need to get a parking pass or is there public parking around the stadium as well? If anybody who knows or has been to everbank field could let me know that would be much appreciated.

Im not sure how the bowl game works as I will be at the game too.I just went to watch the Dolphins play the Jags and I parked in a lot by the JFG plant down from the stadium.I think we payed like $10.Not a bad walk to the stadium and an easy out back to the interstate and also easy walk to the Landing.Hope this helps.I will try to park in this lot again...GBO

There are about 125 parking passes for the game on sale at Stub Hub. There is a map showing the parking lots and their proximity to the stadium. The prices range from about 40 dollars...all the way up to 200 (obviously, the closer to the stadium, the higher the cost. But the 50 dollar passes are quite close to the stadium).

The tailgaters lot is right by the stadium... They have a website and you can pick which spot you want for 20 bucks.... Best deal for the buck I've found and they have bathrooms and a bar... They have a website so check that option out

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back