Missouri vs. UT Tickets

rfalliso

All are sold, enjoy the game and if you don't have tickets go to uttix.com

Last edited:
Updated with new seats and new prices, most of the these are awesome seats and worth paying a little extra for since its senior night, last game of the season and a bowl bid on the line.

Just to clarify, are you available to meet in Knoxville on gameday or are you only face to face where you are located.

I can meet on gameday or if you have paypal some of the tickets are etickets that can be emailed or I can overnight as well. I'm also located in Chattanooga.

Just had a successful transaction through PayPal for a GT10 parking pass and I overnighted it to the gentleman

Updated on Wednesday November 19th at 8:28am. These are great seats with low prices for Senior Night.

Also does anyone know if volnation has a setup where someone can email me if they are interested in buying my pass? Or do I have to actually post my email?

Ok my bad. I honestly wasn't trying to hijack your's; today was my first post and I wasn't sure. Sorry about that.

I'll do the 2 in B for face value of u have paypal as they r print at home tickets so $65 each

The tickets in U are sold, all that is left is B row 62 for face value of $65 each if you have paypal I can email them to you or if you live in Chattanooga I can meet you in person, email me at ebayricky82@gmail.com

VN Store

Back