Florida vs. UT Tickets

Bigorange40

I still have a single for sale for the Florida game on Oct. 4th (This is under cover with chair back/armrests):

ZZ-14:

1-ea seat on row 20, seat 10: $155/ea

Prefer Paypal payment and I can e-mail tickets directly to you.

PM me or e-mail me at: volzrme@comcast.net if interested.

Last edited:
Here is a breakdown of what I currently still have for sale for the Florida game on Oct. 4th (These are ALL under cover with chair backs/armrests):

ZZ-14:

6-ea on row 20: $145/ea

YY-8:

2-ea Piggy back seats on rows 25 and 26 (seat 7) in shade!: $135/ea

Prefer Paypal payment and I can e-mail tickets directly to you.

PM me or e-mail me at: volzrme@comcast.net if interested.

Hey. Do you think you will have any tickets for our game in Columbia against South Carolina?

Hey. Do you think you will have any tickets for our game in Columbia against South Carolina?

The South Carolina game was the ONLY game that I did not request tickets for this year, so I don't currently have any in my possession. I have several other season ticket holder friends that have tickets, so let me know how many you need and I will do some networking. If you have never been, That is a GREAT place to watch a college football game!! :yes:

The South Carolina game was the ONLY game that I did not request tickets for this year, so I don't currently have any in my possession. I have several other season ticket holder friends that have tickets, so let me know how many you need and I will do some networking. If you have never been, That is a GREAT place to watch a college football game!! :yes:

Thanks, man. I actually started a thread just a few threads down asking for tickets. I only need 2 for me and my wife. She is a Carolina girl (unfortunately, but I love her!). She asked me Sunday morning as we were drinking coffee if I would be interested in going to the game in Columbia...do most birds fly??!! Lol! Going to 3 home games and now 1 away...happy man! I would love to have 2 in our visitor section, if possible. My wife will probably be mad when we get to our seats (not going to tell her what section I'm trying to get tickets in). Lol! Thanks so much!

VN Store

Back